Training Course Information
You have the opportunity to earn 1 additional training hour for demonstrating the use of the information you learned at a training class from The Childcare Network. There is no deadline for this credit, and the cost is $5.
Wednesday, June 28, 12pm-1:30pm
Location: 4701 Market St, Fredericksburg
Child care center and preschool center directors - you are invited to the first meeting of the new "Directors' Forum." Membership is free and open to anyone who is the director of a preschool or child care center. Upcoming meetings will be on 2/24/17, 3/22/17, 4/26/17, 5/24/17 and 6/28/17 from 12 to 1:30 pm at the Goodwill Building, 2nd floor board room, 4701 Market St., Fredericksburg.
- Learn about free resources that will save you time and help make your job easier
- Receive a certificate for 1.5 hours of training
- Lunch will be provided – let us know of any special dietary needs
- Have time to socialize so you can network and share with other directors
This event is FREE but please let us know you are coming so we have an accurate lunch count.
Attention Infant & Toddler Teachers
You may qualify for FREE training if your child care program:
- Serves infants and toddlers (0-36 months) AND
- Serves subsidy children (paid through DSS)
Spaces are available on a FIRST-COME basis
Time is limited – classes will run through June 2017.
Child care providers who don’t meet the criteria above:
You may also register but you will be wait-listed and enrolled as space allows. You will be notified of your status prior to the training.
Register Online Now! This offer expires 6/24/17