The Childcare Network held its 17th Regional Early Childhood and Child Care Conference: Step Up to Quality on March 4, 2017.
We partnered with Germanna Community College’s Early Childhood program, the Workforce Development Center at Germanna and Smart Beginnings Rappahannock Area to offer a full day of workshops that provided attendees the opportunity to learn from experts in their field and then share what they learned with co-workers, families and the children in their care.
Thank you to our 2017 Regional Conference Sponsors!
Please support our sponsors by visiting their websites. Click on the sponsor logo to open a new browser window.
2017 Sponsorship Levels
- Supporter – Donate a door prize, or tote bags (250), or pocket folders (250). Your name and logo will go in the conference program.
- Donor – Make a donation of any amount from $10 - $199, your name & logo go in the program
- Silver: $200 - Company name and logo in the conference program and registration form - must be received by January 31 to be included on registration form.
- Gold: $400 – Company name and logo in the program and company advertising materials (flyer, brochure etc.) in each attendee’s program folder
- Platinum: $500 - Company name and logo in the program and company advertising materials in the program folder and the opportunity to set up an information table at the conference
- Literacy Champion - a donation in any amount will help defray the cost of children’s books purchased for each participant. If you provide stickers or bookplates we will place these in each book you purchased
Conference attendees receive a tote bag for their materials. Sponsors at all levels are welcome to distribute small advertising materials – such as brochures or give-away items - that can be added to the tote bags. Tax-deductible donations of door prizes are also welcome.
The Childcare Network is a local, non-profit 501c3 agency (Tax ID# 54-1744871) that has provided services for early childhood professionals and the families they serve for the past 21 years. As a sponsor you will help us make the conference accessible and affordable for anyone who wishes to attend.